Viele kleine Leute,
die in vielen kleinen Orten viele kleine Dinge tun,
Können das Gesicht der Welt verändern.
Many small people,
who do many small things in many small places,
can change the face of the world.
"Ausländerfeindlichkeit", Bund der Pfadfinderinnen und
Pfadfinder, Asel/Ostfriesland, December 1992
[Because all links are outlinks (links to other directories on
SolitaryTrees) or offsite links, I've dispensed with the outlink/offsite
- A web project of the
Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Project Implicit
- A set of "implicit association tests" by Harvard University that
demonstrate our ingrained prejudices (demonstrations).
- The Colorblind Society blog
- Commentary on racism and colorism.
- Racism and Psychology
- Why we dislike, stereotype, and hate other groups and what to
do about it.
- Jim Crow Museum
- A collection of objects related to racial segregation, civil
rights and anti-black caricatures in the United States.
- Defining "White Privilege"
- by Kendall Clark. A free resource for antiracism education and
activism; its editorial focus is analyzing and critically
assessing racialized social privilege.
- Articles on race, racism, and white privilege
- by Professor Robert Jensen, University of Texas, School of Journalism.
Scientology in South Africa
- Africa, Clear Continent
- By Chris Owen. How the Church of Scientology has tried to
"win" South Africa.
- By Their Deeds Shall You Know Them
- By Chris Owen. The motives of South African Scientology.
- Making Things Go Right?
- By Chris Owen. Scientology's involvement in South African
- Proof of Scientology's Racism in South Africa
- By Chris Owen. Proof conclusive that Scientology pursued a policy
of racial discrimination within its South African organization.
- Scientology's Fight for Apartheid
- By Chris Owen. The secret history of racism in Scientology.
The Nature of Scientology
- The Scientology Story
- By Joel Sappell and Robert W. Welkas. A six-part series in the
Los Angeles Times, 24-29 June 1990.
- The Making of L. Ron Hubbard
- The Selling of a Church
- Inside the Church
- Reaching into Society
- The Making of a Best-selling Author
- Attack the Attacker
- The Thriving Cult of Greed and Power
- By Richard Behar. Time Magazine cover story,
6 May 1991.
- Bare-Faced Messiah
- By Russell Miller.
- A Piece of Blue Sky
- By Jon Atack.
- Articles on Scientology
- From the Watchman Expositor, an independent
Christian research and apologetics ministry serving the Christian
and secular community as a resource for cult education,
counselling, and non-coercive intervention.
- Report of the Board of Inquiry into Scientology
- "The Anderson Report", by Kevin Victor Anderson (Australia,
- Enquiry into the Practice and Effects of Scientology
- "The Foster Report", by Sir John Foster (United Kingdom, 1971)
- Report of the Commission of Enquiry into Scientology
- "The Kotzé Report", by G. P. C. Kotzé (Republic
of South Africa, 1972)